24 May, 2016
Country Style Pork Ribs
I’m baaack! Sorry for the delay, but today these ribs were just calling my name. Not just for summer anymore, Country Style Ribs are great anytime of year. As a newlywed my Mother-In-Law taught me this fall off the bone method, two pans and you’re done with very little hands on time. We prefer Sweet Baby Ray’s sauce, but feel free to make yours from scratch if you like. Traditionally, I like to pair with corn on the cob but any side will do with this star. My inspiration came at the grocery store, you know when you spy something and it screams eat me? You all of a sudden get hungry when you shouldn’t be at all. That’s what happened here. Try for dinner now, before corn on the cob comes in season!
- 1 package country style pork ribs
- 1 16 ounce beer
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce
- Bring water to a boil, add beer.
- Add ribs and boil for 15 minutes.
- Carefully dredge the hot ribs in barbecue sauce, covering both sides.
- Place in greased 9x13 pan.
- Roast for 30 minutes.