29 March, 2016
Fast Fixin’ Chocolate Chip Cake
Need an easy and quick dessert? Look no further! This is so easy that my niece Lydia calls it dump cake. My mom used to make this every Friday night during football season to have after the game. The beautiful part is you can change the ingredients based on mood, craving, or simply what you have on hand. My favorite is with yellow cake mix, vanilla pudding and lots of chocolate chips. My brother’s favorite is with chocolate cake and chocolate pudding, never too much chocolate for him-except once when I made a chocolate torte with chocolate ganache icing. Sadly, no one could finish that cake. You won’t have that problem with this one; ours went in one day! Enjoy!!
- 1 chocolate cake mix
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1¼ cup water
- 1 package chocolate instant pudding mix (4 ounce)
- 1 cup Nestle Toll House chocolate chips
- Pour oil into bottom of pan, making sure that the bottom is covered with oil.
- Put the remaining ingredients into the pan.
- Stir with a fork until well blended.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.