10 January, 2016
My husband requested black and gold shots to celebrate the Steelers playoff game. I think anything with cool-whip is yummy, but these are definitely a hit at parties.
- 1 small package Chocolate Instant Pudding
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup Whipped Cream Vodka
- ½ cup Irish Cream
- 8 ounce Cool Whip, thawed
- Mix pudding and milk with an electric mixer or a whisk.
- Mix in vodka and irish cream.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Portion into shot size plastic containers.
- Freeze or refrigerate until serving.
The gold shots are Salted Caramel Pudding shots. Exchange butterscotch pudding for the chocolate. Substitute the following for the alcohol: 1/4 cup Salted Karamel Vodka, 1/4 cup Whipped Cream Vodka, and 1/4 cup cream based liqueur. Mix and enjoy!